- Free Delivery
- We come to you.
- Refill Fast
- Wait times less than 10 minutes
- Personalized Care
- When you call, you speak to a person.
- Locally Owned
- Serving the community for over 15 years.
Northside Pharmacy has been serving the community of Huron since 2005. Being a community staple, we've proudly taken on the role of improving Huron's health care by providing fast and personalized service. We strive to make every experience you have with us a great one. At our pharmacy, your family is our family. Our friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring that you receive expert care on every visit. Stop by today and let Northside Pharmacy become part of your family.
Teagan Gustafson, PharmD
- Teagan graduated from South Dakota State University College of Pharmacy in 2018. Teagan has been with the corporation that owns Northside since her graduation and has filled a variety of rolls at their different stores, but has recently enjoyed the transition to working exclusively at Northside as the Pharmacist-In-Charge and meeting all of the pharmacy’s fantastic customers. Teagan lives outside of Willow Lake with her husband, Newt, who farms and raises cattle. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, riding horse, and competing in rodeos.
Lisa Kaiser, CPhT
- Lisa started as a pharmacy technician in October of 2000. She began working at Northside in 2005 and took over as manager after 6 months of being with the company. Lisa has numerous accolades including being named Technician of the Year in 2006. She became a Certified Technician in 2009, a Certified Orthotics Shoe Fitter in 2010 and a Certified Diabetic Lifestyle Coach in 2020. Lisa is very dedicated to her work and truly enjoys helping customers and her community. In her spare time, she enjoys drawing, painting, traveling, and spending time with her children, friends, and family. She also loves to check things off her bucket list.
Heidi Halverson, CPhT
- Heidi has been a staple of Northside Pharmacy and joined our team in 2010. Heidi became a Certified Pharmacy Technician in January of 2014. Prior to becoming a technician Heidi was a cosmetologist and still carries her license and still practices in her spare time. Heidi excels in customer service and always greets you with a friendly smile. Heidi lives in the country with her fiancé, Scott. Heidi enjoys spending time with her animals, especially her goats. She also loves to spend time with her family and being an aunt to her 16 nieces and nephews.